SpinjitsuMasters.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi people HΩmmer Hade§™ here

2 posters

Go down

Hi people HΩmmer Hade§™ here Empty Hi people HΩmmer Hade§™ here

Post  HΩmmer Hade§™ Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:18 am

Hi there, guys, i was introduced to this site unknowingly by Giraton, who i know on another forum, i have always wanted to get into Ninjago, but something has always stopped me, and could i please have a proper explanation of the game? I'm thinking of buying as set and a recommendation on that would also be nice, thank you for reading

Regards- HΩmmer Hade§™️ Cool Cool Cool
HΩmmer Hade§™
HΩmmer Hade§™

Back to top Go down

Hi people HΩmmer Hade§™ here Empty Re: Hi people HΩmmer Hade§™ here

Post  Giraton Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:52 am

you shocked me a little bit when i saw your sig. hey there. anyway i have to do my job now. ninjago was lego's official attempt at a spinning top game, and to many it was a flop, but i attempt to make a meta game out of it. what you do is spin your ninjago at the opponent while they do the same. the last ninja/skeleton/snake/evil deamon dude/sensei standing on their spinner wins. there are also power cards to try and spice the game up with some preety neat retrictions as a card game. that is basicly what ninjago is about. ill try and get a copy of my rules up on here as soon as i can but im having a little bit of trouble. oh and i recommend a battle set, it comes with 2 spinners and a stadium, witch is all you need to play.

Giraton
Admin

https://spinjitsu-masters.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  HΩmmer Hade§™ Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:40 pm

Giraton wrote:you shocked me a little bit when i saw your sig. hey there. anyway i have to do my job now. ninjago was lego's official attempt at a spinning top game, and to many it was a flop, but i attempt to make a meta game out of it. what you do is spin your ninjago at the opponent while they do the same. the last ninja/skeleton/snake/evil deamon dude/sensei standing on their spinner wins. there are also power cards to try and spice the game up with some preety neat retrictions as a card game. that is basicly what ninjago is about. ill try and get a copy of my rules up on here as soon as i can but im having a little bit of trouble. oh and i recommend a battle set, it comes with 2 spinners and a stadium, witch is all you need to play.
\
Haha yeah that was what i meant to do, anyway because i couldn't go to the tourney i decided to reconciliate by endorsing your forum.
HΩmmer Hade§™
HΩmmer Hade§™

Back to top Go down

Post  Giraton Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:31 am

well then, hope i can get this site going so you can enjoy it. im not familiar with this site builder yet.

Giraton
Admin

https://spinjitsu-masters.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  HΩmmer Hade§™ Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:48 am

I know, it totally different compared to the WBO, hope this site gets a few more users so you can get it up and running, and good luck with that.

<edit> i could also help manage the general discussion and media threads if you want me to.
HΩmmer Hade§™
HΩmmer Hade§™

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum